DISCLAIMER: Rated SPG(Sadyang Pahirapan Gawin)!
The activities listed below are very challenging and may require great time and effort. The author cannot guarantee your safety and cannot be held liable for any damage arising from use or misuse of the below informations. Try it at your own risk.
If you think activities at Fortune island is limited to swimming, snorkeling, trekking and cliff diving, let me prove you wrong. In our recent visit we discovered a new set of challenging To-Do lists while in the island.
1. Touch Makahiya leaves without any one closing (if you find any).
2. Try cliff diving from the Acropolis.
3. Climb the rocks without rope or harness.
4. Find the mystery plant.
5. If you find the mystery plant, then try to eat its seeds. It may look like a coffee bean but it may not taste the same.
6. Restore the wrecked shipwreck replica of galleon San Diego.
7. Push your friend to a cliff and say sorry after.
8. Catch flies and fry all of them. It wouldn’t be hard catching one, there’s a colony there(thanks to responsible individuals who are leaving trash anywhere).
9. Bring squid and act as a Master of Flies.
10. Try ear piercing or better to drain your friends’ blood using bougainvillea thorn.
11. Remove your calluses with this rock, it can remove even the hardest callus and even the thickest faces.
Let’s not limit ourselves with the common activities. Again, try at your own risk. 😛
Wait for a more detailed Fortune Island travel guide, will be posting in a few days.